New Policy at Vitreus Art for the duration of the COVID-19 Virus
As we are currently experiencing strange times & learning to live with the threat of the COVID-19 virus we have to consider the best way forward for our small local business.
With this in mind we have had to look at our policy for people wanting to visit the gallery and for those who are booked on to any of our classes for March and April, or beyond as required.
If we could please ask you to take a look at the below we would be most grateful, thank you.
1. Vitreus Art Gallery will be open by appointment only (this is to limit the number of people in the gallery at any one time).
2. Project Sessions will continue to be held on a one to one basis only.
3. All workshops booked for March and April are currently postponed, and future dates are being offered.
4. Commission enquires are still most welcome via email and should we need to arrange a meeting this will be arranged as and when required.
5. Viewing Art at Home – this is still available by special arrangement, please contact us directly.
We would ask you to consider the below points when considering visiting or attending a project session first:
1. If unwell, please stay away and contact us via Email should you need to.
2. If you have had contact with anybody who has been unwell, please stay away and contact us via Email if you wish.
3. If you or someone you know has travelled to any of the places listed as most affected by Public Health England (PHE), please only contact us via Email in the first instance.
4. If you are in the ‘High Risk’ category please don’t visit until the situation is clear to do so.
Whilst we love to see you all visiting the studio and gallery, the first thing we have to think about is the well-being of you all and with this in mind we have had to make some very difficult decisions.
We just hope that this will all be over soon and we can welcome you all back with open arms and get to being creative together again.
In the meantime stay creative at home whilst you can.
Keep safe and well everyone.